Tuesday, October 31, 2017

One year later the honeymoon isn’t over

One year later the honeymoon isn’t over. I have seen heaven come to earth and I have seen Habakkuk 3:2 in my day. Lord, I have seen of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, Lord. Thank you for repeating them in our day, in our time you have made them known; in wrath remember mercy.

The bride of Christ is looking more beautiful as each day passes. Miracles are a revealing of how God is showing up in our lives. The bushels are being broken and the light is flooding into the dark places of the heart and the world.

Not only do I see heaven coming to earth, but my children see this as normal. It thrills my soul to see all God is doing. It thrills my soul for my children to see miracles as normal and expect more radical miracles to happen. It thrills me to see the church is alive, brighter and flowing into what once was darkness. The part, if there could be one part, which thrills me the most is seeing this happening all over our city in many places by many people from many churches. United as the church of Christ. Many churches are working together to come up with a way to serve our city together! Praying for revival in our hearts and in the awaking of our land!

Habakkuk 3:2 Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, Lord. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment